Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Kim Guillory Coaching may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
First and Last Name and E-mail Address.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Kim Guillory Coaching collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.Kim Guillory Coaching may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Kim Guillory Coaching and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Kim Guillory Coaching does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.Kim Guillory Coaching may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Kim Guillory Coaching, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.Kim Guillory Coaching may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kim Guillory Coaching or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kim Guillory Coaching; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Kim Guillory Coaching, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Kim Guillory Coaching may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Kim Guillory Coaching, in order to determine what Kim Guillory Coaching services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Kim Guillory Coaching to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Kim Guillory Coaching. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Kim Guillory Coaching website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her rightof free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in thepublic interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that iscompatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Kim Guillory Coaching does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Kim Guillory Coaching may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Kim Guillory Coaching or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Kim Guillory Coaching, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Kim Guillory Coaching welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Kim Guillory Coaching has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Kim Guillory Coaching at:
Kim Guillory Coaching
5850 Vidrine Road
Ville Platte, Louisiana 70586
Email Address: [email protected]
Effective as of October 13, 2020